Your acquaintances may be infested with viruses. It’s not harsh but simply the truth. The average office is a breeding ground for all kinds of hazardous bacteria. That is why it’s a good idea to carry hand sanitiser spray with you at all times!
Is hand sanitiser spray keeping your employees healthy? If so, how so? From now on, you may say goodbye to sick days!
Simple actions can save a lot of lives! That is correct. The use of automatic hand sanitisers in the workplace is a must. Why? As we all know, pandemics spread quickly through touch. A workplace is where employees are constantly exposed to bacteria/germs. Employees use their hands every day to write a document, shake hands with a new customer or peers, open doors, and so on. Hands are exposed to dangerous bacteria and germs due to these actions. Illness is associated with decreased productivity which results in monetary losses for companies. A hand sanitiser prevents the transmission of 80% of all infections, and it’s a good idea to keep some on hand.
[inline_related_posts title=”You Might Be Interested In” title_align=”left” style=”list” number=”4″ align=”right” ids=”” by=”categories” orderby=”rand” order=”DESC” hide_thumb=”no” thumb_right=”no” views=”no” date=”yes” grid_columns=”1″ post_type=”” tax=””]
What are the advantages of using a hand sanitizer?
You may be wondering why a sanitiser is required if washing hands eliminates germs/bacteria.
So, in the absence of soap and warm water, there are various advantages to utilising hand sanitiser. You’ll not only reduce your risk of disease but spread fewer germs to others.
Figures don’t lie when it comes to the ability to keep sanitisers around the office!
Where Should You Keep Hand Sanitizer at Work?
Every inch of your office may be infested with germs, but there are a few dead giveaways. Keep hand sanitiser in the following places:
[inline_related_posts title=”Related Posts” title_align=”left” style=”grid” number=”4″ align=”none” ids=”” by=”categories” orderby=”rand” order=”DESC” hide_thumb=”no” thumb_right=”no” views=”yes” date=”yes” grid_columns=”2″ post_type=”” tax=””]
- Outside the Toilet : if you think that after you leave the bathroom the germs are gone that isn’t always the case. In fact, only 3% of people properly wash their hands. Just in case, a sanitizer right outside the door is a good backup option.
- Inside the Conference Rooms: Meeting rooms are frequently crowded with staff, clients, and other visitors exchanging handshakes and spread germs. Germ transmission can be reduced by providing visitors and staff with an easily accessible hand sanitising machine at the door or at the table.
- Employee workstations: Desks, phones, computer keyboards, and computer mice are significant sources of germ transmission. Individuals come into contact with them so frequently. Theworkers spend the most of their day at their workstations, where they also eat, drink, cough, and sneeze, desks constitute a “virus minefield.” Individual hand sanitizers placed at desks keep hand hygiene under control.
- Canteens, Food Courts, and Break Rooms: Bare hands can attract germs, and eating food with bacteria-infested hands increases the likelihood of becoming infected. An automatic wall-mounted hand sanitizer dispenser should be installed in certain locations.
- Close to the Elevator: After coughing into their hands, eating a bag of Cheetos, or using the restroom, your coworkers are hitting their floor numbers or arrows. Usually,around 61% of elevator buttons are infected with germs. Do yourself a favour and keep sanitizer on every floor’s table.
For more information: https://towardsgoogle.com/