Apple Mail is the primary email client for Mac OS, and it allows users to communicate and exchange their data. Apple Mail saves emails in the MBOX format. Convert MBOX to Outlook to open the Mac mailbox to PST. This is necessary since MBOX files are not supported by Microsoft Outlook, but PST files are. Have a look on this MBOX to PST converter software verified by experts.
[inline_related_posts title=”You Might Be Interested In” title_align=”left” style=”list” number=”4″ align=”right” ids=”” by=”categories” orderby=”rand” order=”DESC” hide_thumb=”no” thumb_right=”no” views=”no” date=”yes” grid_columns=”1″ post_type=”” tax=””]
Option 1: Import Mac Mailbox to PST Manually.
Step 1: Import Apple Mail emails to an MBOX file by following the procedures below.
- Firstly, “Import Mailboxes” from the File menu option.
- Select the program or file from which you want to import Apple Mail data. Continue by selecting “Files in MBOX format.”
- Navigate to the MBOX file you want to convert. “Choose” by clicking.
- Select the file to import and proceed.
- When the importing procedure is complete, press “Done.”
The ‘Import’ folder of the ‘Apple Mail’ application contains all of the imported mailboxes.
Step 2: Create a Mailbox in Eudora (Windows Version). To do so, Follow the steps below.
- Give the imported file the MBOX extension. Rename “InboxMBOX” to “InboxMBOX.mbx,” for example.
- Put the renamed file in the same directory as Eudora’s files and data. (C:Documents and SettingsUserDataQualcommEudora)
- Launch Eudora on your computer. Double-click InboxMBOX.mbx to create a Mailbox.
- Finally, shut Eudora.
Step 3: Using Outlook Express to Import Emails
- Firstly, Launch Outlook Express.
- Secondly, Go to the File menu, then Import >> Messages.
- Select Eudora and press the Next button.
- Find the InboxMBOX.mbx file and click OK.
- To continue, click next and then next again.
- Complete the task
Note that the imported mailbox is now available in Outlook Express’s “local folders.”
[inline_related_posts title=”Related Posts” title_align=”left” style=”grid” number=”4″ align=”none” ids=”” by=”categories” orderby=”rand” order=”DESC” hide_thumb=”no” thumb_right=”no” views=”yes” date=”yes” grid_columns=”2″ post_type=”” tax=””]
Step 4: Transfer your Outlook Express inbox to Outlook.
- Firstly, Launch Microsoft Outlook. Then go to the File tab and select Open.
- Select ‘Import’ and then ‘Import and Export Wizard’ from the ‘Import’ menu.
- Now, select ‘Import Internet Mail and Addresses’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, or Windows Mail from the drop-down menu.
- To continue, press the Next button.
The Apple Mail Mailbox will be imported to Outlook after you complete all of the above steps.
Option 2 – Simple and Accurate Automated Process
In conclusion, to convert Mac mailbox to PST quickly and precisely, use the Mac MBOX Converter automated program. It successfully converts multiple MBOX files to PST thanks to its numerous capabilities. MBOX files can be exported from Mac Mail, Gmail, Spicebird, Thunderbird, The Bat!, Evolution, Netscape, PowerMail, Eudora, Gmail, Opera Mail, Netscape, Webmail, SeaMonkey, and other applications using the Mac MBOX Converter. You can use the Mac MBOX Converter version to convert Mac MBOX files to PDF, CSV, PST, EML, and other formats. After Mac MBOX file conversion, the original email formatting and data stricture are preserved. This Mac MBOX Converter is designed only for Mac OS X and works with all versions of the operating system.
Additional Management and Enhanced Security Features:
Outlook gives users more control and includes advanced security features such as anti-spam and password protection for emails and files.
Outlook and the PST file format are updated on a regular basis to satisfy evolving communication requirements. Due to the fact that MBOX and its email clients are open-source, they are not updated on a regular basis.
For More Information: https://towardsgoogle.com/