The Montessori education is based on hands-on learning, where children learn through their own experiences at their own pace. Specially designed classrooms and age-appropriate activities help students at pre-primary schools to discover the world around them and develop their personalities.
The International schools in Ahmedabad follow the Montessori method along with modern educational practices that help the students grow up to be confident, eager learners ready to discover the world and step into the future.
[inline_related_posts title=”You Might Be Interested In” title_align=”left” style=”list” number=”4″ align=”right” ids=”” by=”categories” orderby=”rand” order=”DESC” hide_thumb=”no” thumb_right=”no” views=”no” date=”yes” grid_columns=”1″ post_type=”” tax=””]
Here are the top 10 reasons why the Montessori curriculum is the best for your child.
- Pre Primary schools that follow the Montessori curriculum focus on the developmental milestones of children. They design activities that develop gross and fine motor skills and language and numerical skills, which promote the physical, mental, emotional, and social development of children.
- Children are encouraged to participate in activities they love. And, participation in such group activities encourages cooperation, sharing, communication, and respect among children.
- Although the children have the freedom to choose the activities they would like to participate in. The teacher sets certain ground rules that instill discipline, self-control, concentration, and motivation among the children.
- A Montessori classroom is an organized space that has all the learning materials and toys placed in allocated areas. Children are encouraged to use or play with any toys/articles they wish to but are instructed to place those articles back in their rightful places. This helps children learn the importance of orderliness and organization. Working in such a neat, organized area helps children focus better and develop their creativity.
- One of the most important benefits of the Montessori curriculum is the emphasis on concrete learning. Concepts are introduced in the class using teaching aids, objects, and practical life lessons, instead of abstract learning, which often leaves the students confused. Teachers focus on one concept until the children have thoroughly understood it before moving on to the next.
- The Montessori curriculum followed in International schools in Ahmedabad is individualiz for every student’s specific needs. This helps students try out different activities, which speeds up their learning and increases confidence.
- Montessori education instills in children a curiosity for the world around them. This helps them enjoy learning instead of thinking of it as a burden. This curiosity promotes a life-long love for learning. The desire to connect with people and ideas in varied situations that widens their perspectives.
- Another benefit of Montessori education is that it is inclusive of children with special needs. Children with developmental and intellectual disabilities are groupe along with other children their age and tutor by the same teacher for three years. This removes the pressure to perform. It gives the children the freedom to grow at their own pace, form close bonds with their classmates, and bloom in a safe and conducive environment.
- Children in pre primary schools are eager to learn new things, independently. Montessori education encourages this independence among children with the learning process they follow. It gives them the chance to attempt new things on their own. Through trial and error, and gain confidence in their abilities, too.
- Montessori education promotes social interaction, where children learn from one another, learn to respect others’ opinions. Help each other and learn important values, such as inclusion, sharing, acceptance, and team spirit.
Child-centered educational system:
Selecting the right school for children is a difficult decision for parents. Public schools that follow different curricula are familiar to parents. However, the Montessori method is a time-tested educational system. That has taught millions of children worldwide for over a hundred years.
[inline_related_posts title=”Related Posts” title_align=”left” style=”grid” number=”4″ align=”none” ids=”” by=”categories” orderby=”rand” order=”DESC” hide_thumb=”no” thumb_right=”no” views=”yes” date=”yes” grid_columns=”2″ post_type=”” tax=””]
Because it is a child-centered educational system. It gives the child the freedom to choose tasks based on their capabilities and interests. This allows them to complete those tasks in their own time by focusing on those tasks without distractions.
Because The pre-primary school gauges the emotional and intellectual development of the children. But without the stress of tests and report cards.
Children do not have to carry the burden of homework, projects, and test scores, Their capabilities aren’t gauged based on their academic performance. Montessori education gives its students the gift of time and freedom. To do what they enjoy and enjoy what they learn.
More than a fear of school or studies, Montessori education instills in students a love for learning. Which is sure to benefit them all their life.
The Montessori curriculum followed by international schools in Ahmedabad is based on research with proof that supports these techniques. It focuses on the overall growth and development of children and builds a strong foundation for their future education. It helps develop confidence, independence, creativity, and thinking skills, which creates in children a life-long love for learning.
Because The Montessori method regards every child as a unique individual. Because Enrolling your child in a pre-primary school that follows the Montessori method. Will ensure that your child learns at his/her own pace and achieves academic success throughout life.